The Ashton Group respects your privacy.
What data do we collect?
The following points outline the data we collect about you and how we make use of it.
- For contact form enquiries, any information entered into the form will be saved in our system if you give consent by ticking the box underneath. This is completely optional and will allow us to better deal with any future enquiries. If you do not tick the box to give consent, your information will not be saved.
All individuals who are the subject of personal data held by The Ashton Group are entitled to:
- Ask what information the company holds about them and why.
- Ask to gain access to it.
- Request changes to keep information up to date.
- Be informed how the company is meeting its data protection obligations.
You can find out what personal information we have stored about you and request for us to provide, update or remove it. To do this, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01226 273700.
The Ashton Group does not disclose, give, sell or transfer any personal information about our visitors, customers or suppliers unless required by law.
Cookies - what are they?
A "cookie" is a small text file that's stored on your computer, tablet or phone when you visit a website. Some cookies are deleted when you close down your browser. These are known as session cookies. Others remain on your device until they expire or you delete them from your cache. These are known as persistent cookies and enable us to remember things about you as a returning visitor. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org. Alternatively, you can search the internet for other independent information on cookies.
Cookies - how we use them
If you delete cookies relating to this website we will not remember things about you, including your cookie preferences, and you will be treated as a first-time visitor the next time you visit the site.
- Provide products and services that you request and to provide a secure online environment
- Give you a better online experience and track website performance
- Help us make our website more relevant to you.
Here we explain a bit more about each of these types and how you can control their use. Essential cookies are used to:
- Deliver interactive services
Giving you a better online experience and tracking website performance
These cookies make our online services easier to use and help us to understand how people use our websites. For example, amongst other things they will:
- Remember relevant information as you browse from page to page to save you re-entering the same information repeatedly
We also use this type of cookie to understand how visitors use our online services and look for ways to improve them. We use Google Analytics to tell us how our website is accessed and which pages are most viewed which gives us valuable information to help improve our website.
Helping us make our website more relevant to you
Enabling us to customise your online experience based upon your individual circumstances.
These cookies are used to ensure that we present you information relevant to you.
If you have any questions about cookies and why we use them, please don't hesitate to contact us.